Veggie Pancakes

I made these as part of our dinner last week and I definitely want them again this week. They were really easy and turned out rediculously delicious. Here's how I made them:
Hand grate one large zucchini, about 5 large broccoli stems, 1/4 onion and half a can of corn. I added one beaten egg and about 3/4 cup of bisquick, (you can also use flour but I think the bisquick made them exceptional) and a shake of flour as well. I then added about 1 tbsp of baking soda for fluffiness. I seasoned them with corrainder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and a sprinkle of mustard powder. Oh, i added about a handful of shredded cheese as well (this was the sort of dish where I sort of threw in anything I could find in my kitchen). Mix it all up (you want it to be the consistency of a batter), heat some olive oil in a pan (get it real hot for added crispiness) and add the mixture in silver dollar pancake forms, cook for about 5 minutes, add a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment