Tabletop and Serverware


Michael Aram
does all things home so well. I love his stuff and hope to collect many of his pieces such as:





I got these as my new coasters in the living room. I love Anthropologie's home goods and try to stop by the store and check their site as much as possible. These are a colorful little touch and happen to be absolutely gorgeous. They come in a bunch of different colors for $8 a piece, can't beat that! (This pic does not do them justice).

I got these measuring cups for my best friend's birthday. She needed little serving bowls so I decided to go with these because they serve a dual purpose. They're functional and great to have on display around the apartment. Hope you like them Sarah!

I love this for an all occasion serving tray:

No comments:

Post a Comment